Thursday, July 21, 2011

Planter Update


I know it's been a while since I wrote. I've been feeling really lethargic with it lately. I did manage to snap some pics of the progress the planters I won from The Simple Garden have made. In the lavender ones are basil, oregano, & cilantro. I rotate them every couple days since, as you can see, they start to grow towards the light. In the blue one, we have cherry tomatoes & more basil. You can see where everything got planted thanks to their included template. I'll have to thin these out once they get bigger, but for right now, they're kind of neat looking this way. I haven't had to water them all week thanks to the super dense potting soil that was included. it really has held moisture well. I can't wait to try the fruits & herbs of my labour! :) Bad pun, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment