Friday, July 29, 2011

CVS First-Timer

CVS was running a great deal this week-When you buy $20 of Schick or Playtex items, you get back $10 in Extra Care Bucks. I had a ton of Skintimate shave gel coupons, as well as some razor ones due to expire in a few days, so I thought I'd go try out this whole ECB thing. CVS is great in that your total is counted pre-coupon, so getting to $20 before you add in any discounts is quite easy. I also had 2 Ben-Gay coupons for $5 off. They were regularly priced at $5.99, so I got them for $1 each. Yay! Anyway, after adjusting for ECBs, I spent $28 & got all this. The shave gels were normally $4 a piece, & were on sale for $2.19, & I had coupons to snag each for a dollar or under. It came out to be a  savings of $65!!!! Incredible...
The Haul:
2 Bengay creams
1 Shick Intuition razor w/ moisturizers (reg. $11)
1 pkg refills for aforementioned razors (also reg $11)
3 Crest toothpastes
4 Edge shave gels
2 Skintimate shave gels
6 Skintimate shave creams
Not bad for my first go couponing at CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment