Friday, August 12, 2011

Triple Coupons at Marsh

Marsh is tripling coupons today & tomorrow. There's a limit of 2 identical coupons for 2 identical items & they triple up to 99¢. A lot of great deals out there to be had. Here's our Marsh haul:
Included herein aside from Gwen the kitten-
2 loaves Sara Lee wheat bread
2 Yoplait Greek yogurts,
2 4 pks Yoplait
2 4 pks Yoplait parfaits
2 bags peanut M&Ms
2 8 pks Keebler cracker sandwiches
2 sm boxes Bisquick
2 boxes Betty Crocker cake mix
2 tubs BC frosting
2 jars Smuckers jelly
4 boxes Nature Valley granola bars
3 boxes GM cereal
2 boxes Nature Valley granola thins
12 rolls Angel Soft toilet paper
8 rolls Paseo paper towels
1 half gallon Silk coconut milk
2 bunches collards
1 tub Land o Lakes cinnamon butter
1 tub Helluva Good sour cream dip
2 boxes Cheese Nips
2 boxes Triscuits
2 Degree deodorants
2 St. Ives body washes
1 box Barilla pasta
2 French's dijon mustard
2 Dial handsoaps
1 Philadelphia cooking cream
2 bags Yoplait frozen smoothie fruits
4 boxes Totinos pizza rolls
3 boxes Toaster Strudels ( I haven't bought them in years-so terrible for you-but I'll let the teens eat them once in a while for the price I paid.)
All of this rang up to around $171. I paid $57. I saved $114 on this trip, for a 67% savings! I love to save at least 65%. It's such a great feeling getting so much stuff for so little. Even my husband gets into it, happily searching for coupons online & anticipating how much we save. I don't bother using a calculator; he's great at math & does complex problems in his head. I love going grocery shopping with him. Tomorrow, Meijer is having a special Saturday sale I'm hitting up. I'll report back then with pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment